When flying to Faro why not stay in Albufeira, a town of two halves. The old town is laid back and relaxed with its pretty cobbled streets lined with restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. If you are looking for something more energetic with lively nightlife, bars and clubs then you probably want to visit the Areias de São João area, home to “the strip” (Avenida Dr Francisco Sà Carneiro).
There are also two main beaches, Fishermans beach overlooked by a variety of restaurants and where it’s possible to walk straight onto the beach and Albufeira beach with more bars and restaurants and steps down to the golden sands.
- Return flights from Aberdeen to Faro
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3* California Hotel, Albufeira
- Breakfast on all mornings of stay
Albufeira Must Do’s
Unwind in the Algarve by taking in the stunning scenic surroundings with a:
- Relaxing stroll on the finest beaches in the Algarve
- Road Train through Albufeira Old town, it’s the perfect way to sample the traditional and charming town
- Boat Tour that is by far the best way to see how beautiful the Algarve truly is
- Delicious meal just yards away from the beach from a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from
Prices based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room on the 22/08/17 (other dates available). Prices may vary, are subject to availability and are correct as of 07/04/17