Known for its miles of sandy beaches and its wonderful boulevard, Alicante is the perfect place for a short break.
With many historical buildings Alicante offers countless sightseeing attractions, from cathedrals to churches and of course a wonderful harbour. Don’t forget to visit the Central Market where all kinds of local produce and freshly caught fish can be bought. The city is just a short distance from Benidorm and the journey can be made on the local rail network. After all the sightseeing, take a trip to the sea-front where a long sandy beach stretches to San Juan.
- Return flights from Aberdeen Airport to Alicante
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4* Holiday Inn Alicante – San Juan
- Breakfast on each morning of stay
Alicante Must Do’s
Soak up the sun whilst:
- Visiting the impressive castle, the “Castillo de Santa Barbara
- Enjoying a relaxing walk on Alicante’s long open beaches
- Watching the boats come in at the harbour
- Visiting the Central Market and enjoy the authentic and rich tastes of Alicante’s local produce
- Taking a short journey by rail to Benidorm to explore more of what the Costa Blanca has to offer
Prices based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room on the 21/05/17 (other dates available). Prices may vary, are subject to availability and are correct as of 29/03/17