The historic centre of Malaga is a delight. Its Gothic cathedral is surrounded by narrow streets lined with traditional and modern bars, and shops that range from unique family owned shops to modern and contemporary stores. If you’re an art lover you can visit Picasso’s birthplace and visit the Picasso Museum, full of exclusive paintings and exhibitions. Malaga is brimming with museums, including the Interactive Museum of Music, which has one of the largest collections of musical instruments in Europe.
The city’s skyline reflects the city’s eclectic character; church spires jostle for space with russet-red tiled roofs and lofty apartment buildings, while the 11th-century Gibralfaro Castle provides stunning views of the whole city. Malaga is a sunlit paradise with miles and miles of enchanting shoreline, mesmerising scenery and pristine beaches making this the perfect short break destination.
- Return flights from Aberdeen Airport to Malaga
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3* Hilton Garden Inn Malaga
- Breakfast on each morning of your stay
- (Other hotels, flights and UK destinations avalibale)
Malaga Must Do’s
- Soak up the sun on La Malagueta beach
- Take a guided tour of the beautiful La Conception Botanical and Historical Garden
- See some classic art and exclusive pieces at the Picasso Museum
- Enjoy a flamenco entertainment show in one of Malaga’s lively bars
- Sample some authentic and tasty tapas at a tapas bar such as Rincon de Mata
- Head to the beach bars in El Palo and Pedregalejo to enjoy your Malaga nights
Prices based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room on the 07/03/18 (other dates available). Prices may vary, are subject to availability and are correct as of 10/01/18